Friday, February 13, 2009

Phoenix

So, we're back from my cousin's wedding. We had a blast! It was great to see our family and have such an occasion to celebrate. Owen's wedding and his bride were both beautiful, and so was Phoenix actually. I've been waiting in order to have some pictures to post, but that was probably unnecessary because I'm fairly certain that the only people who read my blog were actually at the wedding. Oh well. Here's one of Ari and I and me and Devyn (R.N.). Then a shot of the whole clan with the bride and groom. Sorry about the picture size discrepency, I'll try and fix them later.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Nice earrings!!!

Erin said...

I can't tell you how excited I was to be able to wear them!! Plus we were in Phoenix...it was a very sentimental occasion:) They didn't play any Outkast at the wedding though...